Developing resiliency means that you can:
- bounce back from whatever curve balls life throws at you, and might even come out on top!
- regard adversity as an opportunity to grow and learn from, rather than have the ability to crush you.
- be flexible in developing new ways of thinking.
- grow from both good and bad experiences.
- accept “the holes” in your life and learn to how to benefit from the challenges they present an opportunities for positive change.
- bounce back from negative thoughts and events, and may even motivate other people to do the same.